Two of the days at the school a guest speaker came to talk about the environment. He even utilized their outdoor classroom for one of the lectures.

Another day, teams competed in a Bible Trivia contest. I was so impressed by all they knew!!!

On my last day, after the Friday devotional, the pastor prayed for me and one of the girls gave me this beautiful card. It’s the best gift I’ve received in my whole life!


For anyone who doesn’t know Marleigh, you are missing out!!! She is the missionary coordinator at Casa Bernabe, but really she does it all!!!! Her joy for the Lord is contagious and she is one of the most selfless people I know. Throughout the whole week the only words I heard were, “Yes, I’d love to help!” She has the patience of a saint and the wisdom of someone much older than 24! Marleigh genuinely loves every single child on campus and they love her maybe even more. God bless you, Marleigh!

Made it home safely! (After two more flight delays….grrrr)
Comments
Post a Comment